- Baseline survey report on prevalence of FGM in Northern Ghana launched
- OVER 10 PROJECT SITES HANDED OVER TO CONTRACTORS IN KNWD
- PIKWORO SLAVE CAMP IN PAGA-NANIA RECEIVING FACELIFT
- World Tourism Day
- WaterAid trains health information officers on infection prevention data management
- Implementation of SOCO project:164 Motorbikes handed over to MDAs in Upper East
- We’ll march half-naked if our broken bridge not fixed in three months – Sirigu queen mothers warn gov’t
- Gov’t asked to address disconnections in agriculture value chain
- Checking cross-border infections: UNDP inaugurates 4th mobile laboratory in Paga
- Pikworo Slave Camp receiving facelift, infrastructure development
To improve the quality of life of the people by sustaining an appropriate enabling environment, food security, a well-educated, motivated and healthy population through effective and efficient resource mobilization and management in collaboration with Development Partners and Community Participation.
To ensure a stable, peaceful, well balanced and integrated developed district in the Upper East Region and Ghana.
>To ensure that all departments of the assembly and agencies perform their duties effectively and efficiently in the district.
>To ensure high sense of discipline and punctuality to work by staff of the Assembly.
>Implement government policies and programmes efficiently in the district.
Effective mobilization, co-ordinating and utilization of both human and material resources for the general wellbeing of the people, through the provision of basic services in a participatory manner.
Hon. Gerard AtaogyeDistrict Chief Executive
Abubakari AmaduDistrict Coord. Director
- A baseline survey report on the prevalence and drivers of the practice of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) in some districts in Northern Ghana has been …Read More »
- A number of sites earmarked for the construction of several projects ranging from market stalls, CHPS compounds, Culverts, mechanized borehles to a butcher shop and …Read More »
- The Kassena-Nankana West District Chief Executive [DCE], Hon. Gerard Ataogye this Wednesday afternoon, handed over site to a contractor for the construction of some landscaping …Read More »
PLACE YOUR ADVERTS HERE
SOCIAL WELFARE CONTACT
SOCIAL WELFARE AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT HOTLINE
CONTACT NUMBER : +233 020 324 5007
There are no upcoming events.