Sub-division or Amalgamation of plot

In the event that a property owner intends to assign an interest on a portion of plot to another person or entity, there is the need for planning permission to be granted by the Assembly.

On the other hand, in the event that a property owner intends to merge tow or more plots under one interest, or for a particular project, planning permission is required from the Assembly.

In these instances, the following requirements shall apply:

  1. An official application backed by a Planning Justification Report endorsed by a certified Planner shall be submitted to the Physical Planning Department.
  2. The Report must provide relevant information such as a publication of the Application, evidence of Land ownership and the planning merit of the application.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *