Change Of Use/Rezoning´╗┐

In the event that, a development proposal does not conform to the approved planning scheme in terms of Land use, the applicant would be advised to apply for a change of use if it is a plot of land. However, if the development proposal affects a larger parcel of land, then the applicant would be required to apply for rezoning.

The requirement for a change of use or rezoning shall be in accordance with the following:

  1. An official application backed by a Planning Justification Report endorsed by a certified Planner shall be submitted to the Physical Planning Department.
  2. The Report must provide relevant information such as a publication of the Application, evidence of Land ownership and the planning merit of the application.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *